Updated December 21
One thing you should know about your niche is the words associated with your niche. Basic terms should be apart of your content as one of the basic knowledge to educating your audience and providing them with a better understanding of your niche.
The infographic below lists 5 content marketing terms you should know and understand the content marketing niche.
1.Content Strategy- The creation, curation. publishing and distribution of content usually come along with a plan of action created by the content marketer to reach a specific content marketing goal as a result of said actions.
2. Content Research- The act of finding niche-related topics to discuss and share including industry-related hot topics. Content research also involves keyword research and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to optimize content for search and visibility in the search engines.
3. Content Creation-The The actual or act of “bringing in fruition” the creation of content.
4. Content Management-The management of content. The creation, uploading, publishing, and presenting content with the use of Content Management Systems (CMS) software such as WordPress, Squarespace or Loom.
5. Content Marketing-The promotion of branded content to peak interest in a brand’s product and services.
6. Visual Content Marketing-The promotion of branded content in the form of visuals (e.g., videos, stories, pictures, Infographics) to peak interest in a brand’s product and services.
Now that you know 5 content marketing terms (now 6 terms), how have these terms help you to better understand the basics of content marketing? Let’s talk about it below.
Be sure to like, share and comment below and follow!
Rhonda, The Virtu Works Fore U Mompreneur