If you don’t know already, Pinterest is a social networking platform (with its own search engine) in which users called “pinners” share content in the form of images called pins which links back to a website or blog content helping to drive free traffic and sales.
If you’re blogging or thinking about starting a blog, then you need to be on Pinterest. Why? Pinterest is a blogger’s paradise where many bloggers have found success for their business with free traffic and sales.
The infographic, Making The Most of Pinterest: Top 5 Pinterest Content Marketing Tips For Optimal Pinning discusses 5 tips that you need to implement to get started becoming a Pinterest Pinning Powerhouse.
Do you have any tips to share that you use to make the most of your Pinterest pinning experience?
Now that you understand how you can utilize Pinterest Content Marketing for business, let me help you start on your path to becoming a Boss Mamma (or you may be a Boss Daddy) Pinterest content marketing pinning powerhouse when you sign up for my Pinning Powerhouse Package which includes a FREE 30-minute discovery and strategy consultation.
Before we get into what Pinterest Pinning Powerhouse Package entails fill out this form.
NOTE: YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE A BLOG AND BLOG POSTS READY TO GO!
I will help you get started on Pinterest by assisting you with the following:
- Setting up a Pinterest business account or if you already have a Pinterest personal account switch to a business account. Set you up with a PIN-retesting Pinterest profile. Create a unique and catchy username and verify your website if you haven’t done so already. Create a stunning cover photo for your profile and upload your professional profile headshot/photo. You must provide your headshot photo.
- Set up your first Pinterest Board (for your blog) and a second board for a YouTube channel (if you have one) or for another niche and other board management tasks. Create board cover graphics!
- Create your first 3 pins from professional templates. One infographic and two from Pinterest graphic templates.
- Optimize your pins and boards for search.
- Set up the Tailwind Pinterest app to schedule pins and make the overall pinning experience easier and increase sharing, visibility, and website traffic. Must purchase the Tailwind App starting at $14.99 per month.
- Join Pinterest groups and Tailwind Tribes related to your niche.
- More tips for success on Pinterest on a Pinterest Pinning Powerhouse Strategy Session.
- Whether you blog or video market, help you create a simple weekly content strategy just for you. Includes coming up with topic ideas.
All of this for a $700 value.
If you already have a Pinterest account yet not ready to invest in the Pinning Powerhouse Package, I have a Pinning Powerhouse Package in which I can perform a Pinterest profile audit and clean up. This package comes with a profile cover photo. You must provide your professional headshot photo. In this package you will get an audit and clean up of your profile as follows:
1. Check for profile images (e.g. headshot and cover photo), appropriate business name, and profile about section.
2. Transition to a business page if you haven’t already. Enable rich pins, verify website and add location.
3. Create and organize boards from important to least important (5 boards minimum).
4. Check pins for brand and target market relevancy, updated and SEO friendly pin descriptions, relevant keywords, check pin links and make sure their not broken, delete or move irrelevant pins.
All of this for a price of $150.
Ready? Set! Let’s Pin! Let’s talk, schedule here and purchase here. I also offer a payment plan. We’ll talk about that in the discovery call if this is the best option for you and other questions you may have.
Have A Great One!
Rhonda, The Virtu Works Fore U Mompreneur