If you don’t know already, Pinterest is a social networking platform (with its own search engine) in which users called “pinners” share content in the form of images called pins which links back to a website or blog content helping to drive free traffic and sales.
If you’re blogging or thinking about starting a blog, then you need to be on Pinterest. Why? Pinterest is blogger paradise where many bloggers have found success for their business with free traffic and sales.
The infographic, Making The Most of Pinterest: Top 5 Pinterest Content Marketing Tips For Optimal Pinning discusses 5 tips that you need to implement to get started becoming a Pinterest Pinning Powerhouse.
Do you have any tips to share that you use to make the most of your Pinterest pinning experience?
Now that you understand how you can utilize Pinterest Content Marketing for business, let me help you start on your path to becoming a Boss Mamma (or you may be a Boss Daddy) Pinterest content marketing pinning powerhouse when you sign up for my Pinning Powerhouse Package which includes a FREE 30-minute discovery and strategy consultation.
NOTE: YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE A BLOG AND BLOG POSTS READY TO GO!
I will help you get started on Pinterest by assisting you with the following:
- Setting up a Pinterest Account or if you already have a Pinterest account switch to a business account.
- Set up your first Pinterest Board (for your blog) and a second board for a YouTube channel (if you have one) or for another niche.
- Create your first 3 custom pins. One infographic and two from Pinterest graphic templates.
- Optimize your pins for search.
- Set up the Tailwind Pinterest app to schedule pins and make the overall pinning experience easier and increase sharing, visibility, and website traffic. Must purchase the Tailwind App starting at $14.99 per month.
- Join Pinterest groups and Tailwind Tribes related to your niche.
- More tips for success on Pinterest on a Pinterest Pinning Powerhouse Strategy Session.
All of this for a $300 value.
Ready? Set! Let’s Pin! Let’s talk, schedule here and purchase here. I also offer a payment plan. We’ll talk about that in the discovery call if this is the best option for you and other questions you may have.
Have A Great One!
Rhonda, The Virtu Works Fore U Mompreneur