Ahhh Content Creation. What do you think of when you create content? Do you think of a loooong arduous process?
Do you find the process difficult or too time consuming?
Do you feel overwhelmed when you think of and create your content? Do you have a process for how you create your content? Do you even know where to start?
If you are struggling with the content creation process, then this is for you to learn how to get through the process with ease.
This is my content creation strategy process below that I would like to share with you in which you can create content with ease without all the hassle and time consumption.
The Pre-Creation ***Bonus Tips***
- Know Your Audience And Their Needs, Preferences Who is your target audience? What do they need? What are they struggling with? What are their needs & preferences? What solutions do you have to help them stop struggling with whatever they are struggling with. How do you do you find out what your audience are struggling with? Ask them questions (i.g., multiple choice) for example, if you are a make-up and beauty consultant (your audience is women entrepreneurs who travel) you could ask, “What do you struggle with when it comes to make-up and beauty?” Then have them choose from a multiple choice list or let them give you a straight answer.
- Brainstorm Ideas & Topics that are in alignment with your niche and or industry that your audience is struggling with. For example ,and I will use the make-up and beauty consultant example again, if you are a health and beauty consultant you could create a tutorial video called, “The Traveling Fempreneur’s (Women Entrepreneurs) Guide To Self-Care On The Go.” Such a topic will align with your audiences’ needs and or struggles?
1.Choose A Topic that is relevant to your industry and is useful to your audience (give them some tips and takeaways). For example, if you are an online marketer who helps new marketers or entrepreneurs drive traffic to their websites and generate leads then your content should be crafted around these two topics.
***Bonus Tip*** You can also ask your audience what they would like to know about a specific subject matter or skill in your industry.
2. Create An Outline of your key points and supporting commentary and examples to match. Have a minimum of 3 key points (5 maximum). Think of your outline as your script (or guide) of your key talking points for your content. Spend about 15 to 20 minutes minimum, 30 minutes maximum creating your outline.
3. Research for 15 to 20 minutes, 30 minutes max. Take notes whether digitally in a tool such as Microsoft Word or in the old fashion way which I prefer, with a pen and notebook. You don’t have to spend hours researching and you must know exactly what you are researching. You should be using Boolean search which is a type of research method in which researchers combine keywords and phrases with the modifiers such as not, and, or to find more specific and relevant results. For example if you’re researching information on lead generation and traffic hacks you will simply use the phrase “lead generation and traffic hacks.”
4. Write or Broadcast or Record your content according to your chosen medium (blogging, live videos or live audios) and according to the information you’ve gathered and wrote in your notes and outline. Remember your outline is your script. The minimum length for creating live video and audio is 5 to 10 minutes and 5 to 10 minutes recoding audio.
For blogging watch How I Create Blog Posts In Under 2 Hours!
For more on content length watch Your Questions About Content Length Answered
5. Proofread & Edit your blog posts (be sure to check for spelling and grammatical errors and sentence structure) and edit your videos and audios before you hit publish.
***If possible, you can hire a video editor to help you edit your videos if you don’t have either the patience or time to do it yourself***
6. Publish your content after you’ve completed the above steps.
7. Share & Promote your content ( one piece of content for example, one video once per day) on all your social media platforms including the re-sharing of your old and or archival content. Learn a free and simple social media traffic hack here.
If you prefer you can watch the video on this subject here.
Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe!
Like my content? For more on content marketing, attraction marketing and mompreneurship request to join my free Facebook community group here.
Have A Blessed Day!
Rhonda, The Virtu Works Fore U Mompreneur