One of the most important steps after content delivery is calling your audience to action before hitting publish and posting and sharing content. What is a call to action? A call to action is when you ask your audience to take immediate action to do something or go somewhere whether it’s liking, sharing, commenting or to a store to purchase something after you deliver your content, If you don’t call your audience to action then what are they to do?
Call-to-actions are an important part of content creation because it prompts your audience into further conversation (commenting)on your topic, share with others (increase your exposure, shares and following) , or to make a purchase. These are just a few ways call to actions can create bigger and better results. Below are 7 types of call to actions you can use after your content delivery to call your audience to action.
Below are 7 Calls of Actions To Give your Audience with an infographic below.
1. Like- Ask your subscribers and or followers to hit the like and thumbs up button if they like your content. This lets you know that your content is helpful and useful to your audience.
2. Share- Ask your subscribers and or followers to share your content if they love it. The more shares the more exposure and even more likes and shares for your content, which increases the likelihood of a post or video going viral.
3. Comments & Questions- Ask your followers and or subscribers to leave a comment on what do they think about the topic. You can also invite them to asks questions and ask them a question on your topic for further feedback from them.
4. Subscribe- Ask new people to your social media platforms or channels to hit the subscribe button to be notified when you upload or share new content.
5. Sign Up-Ask your subscribers and or followers to sign up to your e-mail list or newsletter to get news and updates on new and latest content, events, free or paid offers, discounts and other happenings inside your business.
6. Buy Now, Shop Now-Having a special blowout sale, clearance sale, back-to-school sale, any sale or special offer? Place a Buy now or shop now button on your social media page or website to make the shopping and purchasing experience easier for customers.
7. Take Our Poll or Survey-Create a survey or poll to get feedback from your subscribers, followers and customers about how and if your services or products have benefited their life or business. Leave room for them to leave additional comments and or questions.
***Bonus Tip: Survey & Poll Questions (Examples) ***
The following are some survey/ poll questions that you could ask your audience to assess your customers attitudes toward the value of your products or services.
For example, let’s say that you are a experienced online marketer who has developed a training and or course for new online marketers to learn how to effectively generate free quality traffic and leads, you could ask the following yes or no questions after your trainees complete training such as the following:
1. I considered the content of (name of training) to be valuable. Yes_ or No_
2. The trainer effectively helped me to develop the skills needed to generate free, quality traffic and leads. Yes_ or No _
3. I will implement (use and take action) what I learned in this training to generate free, quality traffic and leads to my business. Yes _ or No_
***Bonus Tip*** More Call To Actions
- Follow Us- Invite subscribers and followers to follow you on other social media platforms and channels to follow-up with relevant news and content.
- Join Our List Ask your subscribers and or followers to join your e-mail lists. Let them know that joining the your e-mail list they will be the first to know about any news, updates, freebies, services, and products upon release.
- Donate- Donations are often asked for by organizations of the public’s financial help for a great charity or cause. Donations are also given to entrepreneurs and or social content creators whose subscribers and followers like, know and trust their content, advice and wisdom.
Do you use call to actions after your content delivery? What are some of the call to actions you use? Answer the question below? Also be sure to Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe!
Have A Great Day!
Rhonda, The Virtu Works Fore U Mompreneur