Just like we all have our unique personalities and characteristics that makes us stand out from everyone else so should your brand. In the entrepreneurship world your business has to establish its own brand identity with several elements such as name, logo, colors, fonts, slogan, pitch, story and YOU. All of these aspects of branding is important to making your brand uniquely recognizable, memorable and to establish brand credibility. Therefore, building a lasting brand legacy.
So think about it mamma, What Do You Want Your Brand’s Legacy To Be 20? 40? or even 100 years from now?
Are you ready to create a brand identity that is recognizable, memorable and credible? A brand identity that will transpire into an awesome brand legacy that lasts…..forever? Yes? Let’s go, Mamma!
Now let’s get into what the brand identity creation process entails by examining and executing what’s on the following checklist:
- Create a creative, unique and attention grabbing name for your brand. Your brand name should represent your industry that your brand is apart of (e.g., Vicki’s Virtual Vault represents Vicki’s Virtual Assistant Business)_____
- Create a creative, unique and eye catching logo for your brand. Your logo is your brand’s visual representation and make your brand recognizable and stand out (e.g. McDonald’s Golden Arch).______
- Brand Colors (Color Palette)
- Create a color palette that represents your brand personality. For example, a graphic design business may choose purple ( purple means creative) as its color._______
- Brand Fonts
- Create unique and creative written graphical representation of letters and text style of your choice of size, colors and design to represent your brand.______
Read more about fonts here.
- Brand Slogan
- Create an attention grabbing phrase that describes your brand’s mission in one sentence.________
- Brand Pitch
- Who (the group of people aka demographic) your brand serves and how your brand serves them(how does your brand help your chosen demographic solve a problem) .______
- Brand Story
- The history of your brand. What is your brand’s mission? What events, happenings or people who inspired and motivated the creation of your brand. _________
- Your name, logo, colors, fonts, slogan, pitch and story is not all there is to branding process, many forget that “The Brand Is Also You.” What does that mean? It means that you must also establish
- as a leader in your niche. Yes, lead by sharing valuable educational content which will serve your audience by giving them solutions to relieve challenges, issues, and pain points.________
YOU’RE ALL DONE!
Now that you’ve completed everything on this checklist, go out and share your brand with the world, make an impact,change lives!
Create a brand legacy that is ……..
- Recognizable-People will recognize your brand ANYWHERE with beautiful visuals and images (your brand name logos, colors and fonts)
- Memorable-People will know and remember your brand with your brand slogan, pitch and story (your brand’s mission and service to others)
- Credible- People will come to know, like and trust your brand based on your leadership with value, thus establishing genuine brand/customer relationships because you are seen as an authentic leading authority in your niche.
Like, Share, Comment below. Be sure to hit the follow button to get notifications when I publish new content. For any further assistance on creating your brand identity drop “brand in the comments and I will get back with you ASAP!
BONUS: Social Media Branding Tips Infographic
For Further reading: The Importance of Business Planning And Branding
Have A Blessed Day!
Rhonda, The Virtu Works Fore U Mompreneur