A wise man (or woman) said that “money replenishes itself, but time doesn’t.” Do you agree? I do. Since I’ve become a mother and have gotten older I realize how valuable time is and how it is so important to use it wisely. Managing a business while raising children will definitely teach you the importance of valuing your time, especially given the fact that it seems that you don’t have much time for anything at all.
In addition to content creation strategies, I talk a lot about time on my platform because one of my goals is to help moms find the correct content to talk about according to their industry in addition to finding (and making) the time to create educational valuable content in the least amount of without adding extra stress to your life than you have already.
There will be days when you have more time to get more things done. There will be days when you get less done. There may also be days when you get nothing done at all. This is why you have to learn how to work around these time fluctuations and seize every minute of the day to get shit done big or small.
So I want to share with you 10 Hacks that I use to seize little pockets of time throughout the day LIKE A BOSS to accomplish what I need (especially the little important tasks) to accomplish in my business. These tips are a great help when your kids are home the most such as weekends, holidays and summer vacation.
They are as follows:
- While the children are quite……If your children are having a quiet and still moment, now I know it may be rare that the kids are quite and still in your household especially if you have small children lol but whenever those moments come you can take advantage of that 5 to 10 minute interval to post your daily Instagram or Facebook post.
- While the children are napping…nap time is always a great time to take advantage of a free hour or two to work on your business.
- While the kids are asleep/bedtime….it wouldn’t hurt to put the kids to bed and take an extra 30 minutes to an hour before you retire for the night to do a video, work on a blog post or schedule social media posts.
- While preparing lunch or dinner…….. throw the chicken in the oven, put on a pot a rice and a pot of vegetables all on low (careful now don’t let anything get burned) and create and prepare a new e-mail for your list and hit send. You can do all of this in as little as 15 minutes!
- While the children are playing…...take a few moments to make a few new friends and network on social media.
- While the children are watching television or a movie……..this would be a great time to quickly jot down those ideas for content topics that just popped up in your head and possibly create a social media post or two.
- While you are watching television…….. during commercial breaks you can comment and respond to your audiences’ reactions to your latest live video.
- While the children are away at grandmas……..
- While the children are with the babysitter……..
- While the kids are away at summer camp and or daytime summer program………..
Oh yeah ***thumbs up, smiling *** Momma, The last three suggestions 8, 9, And 10 will give you ample time to get mucho big tasks done, tasks that require your undivided attention. Schedule and conduct consultations and calls with clients, create your next big lead magnet, broadcast your weekly YouTube live, social media marketing or an upcoming blog post.
So Mamma, it is important for you to take advantage of even the smallest moments or should I say minutes to get the biggest and smallest things done to move your business forward on the daily…….And Create Content in Pockets of Time Like A Boss! You’ll be amazed at what you can get done in those little pockets of time.
Mamma, Let me know what you think in the comments. I would love to hear from you. Also share and subscribe!
P.S. If you are in need of any help with simple marketing hacks, branding and content creation, scheduling, distribution and promotion and more feel free to reach out to me in the comments, by phone call or text me at 843-879-4421, or by email MsFore@virtuworksforeu.com.
Have A Wonderful Day!
Rhonda, The Virtu Works Fore U Mompreneur