If you are an entrepreneur and you’re not on Facebook, you’re REALLY missing out. I’ve spent 9 months of my first year of business not leveraging Facebook. Where would I be now if I would have done so sooner? I’ve come far in the past few months, but I know I would be even further than I am now. Don’t make the same mistake I made, I suggest you get registered NOW or if you’re not active get more active at least for 1 hour a day. Facebook is a goldmine of relationship building and maintenance, networking, education and marketing opportunities. I will cover 5 reason WHY YOU the start-up/dad-preneur/mom-preneur/entrepreneur should be on Facebook.
- Relationships– Facebook’s primary purpose is to socialize, build and grow relationships, maintain existing relationships. For the entrepreneur, building relationships with fellow entrepreneurs and (your) target audience based on the like-know-trust factor is KEY to building and growing your business.
- Networking- Facebook is networking central for the entrepreneur (ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK GROUPS) to connect, interact, with other entrepreneurs, target audiences, develop contacts, exchange information for career growth, development, and success.
- Education– There are many Facebook groups that offer free educational training & support for both new and established entrepreneurs. There are groups for everyone in every business and or niche. For example, I have found and joined groups by Virtual Assistant experts for new and more established virtual assistants, that has helped me to further advance in my education and skillsets as a virtual assistant.
- Groups- Facebook groups provide a goldmine of EXCELLENT opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs (new and expert) in groups of your industry, establish an audience, opportunities for business industry niche growth and development, support during your entrepreneurial journey and market your products, services and business opportunities. For example, if you are a graphic designer there are educational, networking, support groups for specifically for you.
- Marketing– Facebook provides various marketing opportunities in the form of live videos, business pages, fan pages, Facebook ads, marketing opportunity groups and soon Facebook messenger marketing!
This concludes this post of Why Facebook Is Excellent for Business Growth and Development. I hope that this post have been of some value to you and that you are leveraging the Facebook goldmine of business opportunity, if not START TODAY. If you need assistance, I would be happy to help just drop a comment in the comment section below. Like, Share, Comment, and Follow.
But before I leave, I have a FREE Facebook Training for you, click here. After you watch the training let me know what you think.
Have a Blessed Day
Rhonda, The Virtu Works Fore U Mompreneur
Virtually Here Fore U