Do you want to start an online business, but don’t know where to start? Have you gotten started, but don’t know if you’re on the right track? Don’t worry, I’ve got the blueprint for you to get started with the 10 essentials that you need to get your business up and running. They are as follows:
- Business Plan– A road map (which usually projects 3-5 years into the future) outlining your business profile, strategies and goals to obtain business success. A business plan is usually 10-20 pages long (sometimes shorter 3-5 pages) long. Includes executive summary, business description, operation, organization and management (daily mode of operation), descriptions of products and services, marketing and sales strategy, funding request and the appendix (optional).
- Computer- A desktop or laptop with great internet and or wi-fi connection, an effective anti-virus protection.
- Smartphone- Excellent tool for business on the go and to create value-based video content.
- Website– Outline everything your prospects need to know about your business, such as your business profile, products and services, hours of operation, and contact information.
- Social Media Page(s)- Social Media is an EXCELLENT asset alongside your website to build your business and your brand.
- Business Phone Number- A separate phone line and or number JUST for business purposes. There are free apps in your smart phone app store (e.g., sideline) that works perfectly with your main wireless provider, be reminded that carrier charges may apply. For more information, check with your carrier.
- Business e-mail- Next to your smart phone, business e-mail is another great communication outlet to stay connected and communicate effectively to clients and prospects. It keeps your clients and prospects up-to-date with the latest news about your business and much more.
- Business License/Permits-Business licenses and permits are required to run your business whether online or offline legally.
- Business Bank Account-DBA (Doing Business As) – A bank account in the name of your business is reserved ONLY for your business transactions.
- EIN(Employer Identification Number)– A unique nine-digit identification number assigned by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) uniquely identifying your business for tax and administrative purposes.
I hope that you have found value in this post. Please like, comment and share. For more information on the 10 essentials you need to get started in your business now, click here to get access to my 10 essentials you need to get started in your business now cheat sheet. If you have any issues downloading let me know in the comments below.